Registration Opening: January 21st, 2019
Early Bird Registration Closing: CLOSED
Registration Closing: CLOSED
- Access to all conference presentation sessions
- All conference materials, including program abstract book and digital media
- Welcome Reception on the afternoon/evening of Sunday July 7th, 2019
- Wine and Cheese Poster Viewing Sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the workshop
Field Trip (Maximum 110 people)
Visit and experience the breathtaking views of vineyards, lakes and mountains of the spectacular Okanagan Valley; a hidden gem you can not miss. Join us to discuss about the status of grapevine trunk diseases on the ground with local growers and discover the research being conducted in Canada to mitigate the impact of these diseases.
*The field trip is open to accompanying persons after corresponding payment
Conference Banquet Dinner
This is a tradition since we first met in Siena, Italy in 1999 and an event you will not want to miss. Sit, enjoy and discover the local food and award winning wines of British Columbia, join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the IWGTD!!
*The conference banquet dinner is open to accompanying persons after corresponding payment
‘Grapevine Trunk Disease Management’ Special Session (Friday July 12, 2019)
Learn about the current and latest findings on the management of grapevine trunk diseases in both nurseries and vineyards. This special session, scheduled for the last day of the workshop, will be open for single day attendance to industry members and other stakeholders.
* Registration fee $50. Registration includes lunch and coffee breaks.
Please indicate in the registration any dietary restrictions.